This spray plaster product is used for bleaching the building as a primary layer on surfaces such as cement and brick, etc. and is sprayed using the machine and has many advantages over the traditional bleaching system.
- The speed of implementation of this method is very high due to the use of the device for splashing compared to the traditional system and is an integral part of building crowding.
- The quality of the gypsum used in this system is very high quality and has good cement properties, including resistance to moisture and high strength.
- The use of perlite in the spray casting structure has made the gypsum lighter and improved its sound and thermal insulation properties.
- Elimination of common cracks in building whiteness
MAKINA SIVA spraying machine
- For 10 kg of chalk 6 liters of water need
- Initial plaster casting time 90 to 120 minutes
- Secondary plaster take time 150 to 210 minutes
- compressive strength ˃ 2 N / mm2
- Flexural strength of 1 N/mm2
- Business name:
- Siva spraying plaster
- Inittial Setting Time:
- 90-120 minutes
- Final Setting Time:
- 150-210 minutes
- compressive strength:
- Flexural strength :